Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bullying/Cyber

Last week I posted information about Teaching Tolerance's new program on bullying. The teaching guide and DVD arrived yesterday, and I have to say it is a great resource and very timely. Included in the DVD is a true/false survey style quiz that can be done with students. It is a great jumping off point. I used the quiz this morning. The students answered one question at a time. I then revealed the answer – prompting great (short!) discussion for each item. I put the quiz into PowerPoint, which worked really well. I've posted the PowerPoint here. Feel free to download it and use it in your classroom. I believe, with or without the DVD, it is important and can spark some real thinking and learning.

Please, let me know if you use it and what outcomes you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment